This week's golf action is coming from Memphis with the FedEx St. Jude Classic. While none of Team RSM is playing, we do want to wish the best of luck to our past RSM Classic winners who are playing: Heath Slocum (2010) and Ben Crane (2011).
And speaking of this week, it's nearly mid-June, which means Father's Day is just around the corner. Are you looking for a great Father’s Day gift for your golf-loving dad? Check out the RSM Classic Father’s Day package. Time is running out for this special deal; the cutoff is Tues., June 14 to ensure your dad receives his gift in time for Father's Day. Order yours today!
If you're interested in general admission tickets to this year's tournament in November, check out the available options on RSMClassic.com. Prefer the ultimate corporate experience? The RSM Classic is a perfect event to host your clients, prospects and other VIP guests. Take a look at the sponsorship opportunity brochure to learn more. The RSM Classic is a valuable resource for growing your business relationships, and specializes in creating memorable experiences. Genuine Southern Hospitality is at the heart of everything we do, here are a few ways successful companies are using The RSM Classic:
- Customized Hospitality/Pro-Am packages designed to build upon existing relationships and to create new ones
- Customized Hospitality/Pro-Am packages that can be used as an internal incentive or rewards program
- Customized hospitality packages for Board Retreats or Annual Corporate Meetings
There are four different hospitality package options that are available:
1. Private Chalet at 18: The Private Chalet is a climate-controlled venue giving you the opportunity to spend quality time with clients and guests in a memorable way. This all-inclusive, elevated hospitality venue features a patio overlooking the 18th green where you and your guests can enjoy up-close golf action on the exciting finishing hole. Complete food and beverage service provided daily from 11am through the completion of play.
2. Skybox Club at 18: The tournament’s most popular hospitality spot is now even better with a completely enclosed, climate-controlled indoor space featuring all new decor ideal for entertaining valued clients and networking with other top businesses. A lively atmosphere, five-star food and beverage service, and front-row golf viewing at the 18th green all combine to make this “the place to be” for The RSM Classic.
3. Oak Terrace at 17: The Oaks Terrace package provides a relaxed hospitality experience with flexible ticket options suitable for any company or group, large or small. Reserve a four (4) or eight (8) person table or simply purchase non-reserved tickets and enjoy the green to tee views of all the play at the thrilling par-3, 17th hole. Take in the panoramic views of the surrounding Seaside Course and coastal marshes as you spend uninterrupted time with your top clients, prospects and fellow business associates. Complete Five-Star food and beverage service is provided daily from 11am until the completion of play.
4. Custom Package: The RSM Classic can be a valuable resource for growing your business relationships and ultimately your bottom line. Your participation in the tournament helps support the charitable efforts of the Davis Love Foundation. Choose a custom package option that best suits your entertainment needs.
While not directly related to the game of golf, the world lost a sports legend recently with the death of boxing’s Muhammad Ali. We at RSM were saddened to hear of this icon’s passing, and wish peace and comfort to his friends, family members and fans. Well done, Mr. Ali. May you continue to “float like a butterfly” for eternity.
On a lighter note regarding another extraordinary athlete, Arnold Palmer announced he was releasing his memoirs to the public. Golf Digest spoke with Palmer to learn more. You can read the full article here.
"Though I have written a number of books in the past, this one was particularly important to me, because, as I delved into the process, I realized just how much I still wanted to say to my friends in golf and to fans of the game in general," Palmer said. "Going through the exercise of getting it all down has been personally satisfying, but I couldn’t have done it without a dedicated group of individuals who truly believed in this project."
Be sure to stop by next week to learn the latest on Team RSM and the 2016 RSM Classic (Nov. 14-20).