- Team McGladrey Member Zach Johnson made a hole-in-one at Pinehurst #2 during the U.S. Open.
- The McGladrey Classic’s Birdies Fore Love program had another successful year, raising more than $400,000 for deserving children- and family-focused charitable organizations.
- Some 1,200 volunteers contributed to the success of this year’s McGladrey Classic by sharing their time, talent and treasures, and greeting attendees with that good ol’ Southern hospitality for which Sea Island, GA is so well know.
- Davis and Robin Love welcomed the arrival of their first grandchild, Eloise Charles.
- McGladrey extended its sponsorship of The McGladrey Classic through 2020.
- Sea Island, home of The McGladrey Classic, won big this year, with numerous awards/recognitions for its resorts (The Lodge and The Cloister), spa and restaurants.
Thursday, December 18, 2014
Thursday, December 11, 2014
Thursday, December 4, 2014
Thursday, November 20, 2014
This week’s update is from Mary Anne Burke, a McGladrey employee and repeat volunteer for The McGladrey Classic. We appreciate Mary Anne sharing her first-hand account of this year’s McGladrey Classic, and we hope you will enjoy her perspective on the tournament and the importance of giving back to the community.
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Thursday, November 6, 2014
Thursday, October 30, 2014
It’s hard to believe that the fifth annual McGladrey Classic has already come and gone. We hope you enjoyed following tournament-related activities via this blog and McGladrey’s other social media channels. As Bill Gorman, McGladrey’s Southeast regional managing partner, said recently during a Golf Channel interview, “Each year we think there’s no way we could have a better tournament and then we somehow manage to top it!”
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
that we heard is important to clients, potential clients, guests, volunteers and others throughout the tournament.
Sunday, October 26, 2014
2014 marked the fifth year of The McGladrey Classic. At McGladrey, we celebrated this important anniversary by announcing a five-year extension of our title sponsorship of the PGA TOUR event through 2020. Following that, we posted over the course of the week a series of “Top Five” lists that we thought our clients, potential clients, coworkers, friends and family members would enjoy.
Guest post by Juliana Kreul, tax manager – not-for-profit, with McGladrey LLP, the nation’s leading provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market. Juliana is one of several of the firm’s Birdies Fore Love office leaders, who was chosen to attend The McGladrey Classic as a result of her involvement in the charitable aspect of this year’s McGladrey Classic.
Saturday, October 25, 2014
After a full day out on the course yesterday, McGladrey clients, potential clients and other guests who just joined us here enjoyed an evening reception last night at The Cloister’s Black Banks Terrace. It’s a stunning venue with a stunning sunset view.